CJSC “DiArKlass” specializes in the development of investment feasibility studies, design and estimate documents for industrial and municipal waste water treatment facilities and biogas complexes. CJSC “DiArKlass” is an official partner of “Nijhuis Water Technology B.V.” (the Netherlands) in the Republic of Belarus. The company has the essential staff and the license to implement “turn-key” projects. CJSC “DiArKlass” renders the following services to the clients:
- Investigation of waste water formation conditions with a further report on the results;
- Development of investment feasibility studies and design and estimate documents;
- Receipt of the appropriate state expert conclusions;
- Process equipment delivery (delivery support);
- Field supervision over projects under construction;Installat
- on and commissioning ;
- After-sales service of process equipment.
CJSC “DiArKlass” is structured into, but not limited to, the following subdivisions:
- Marketing department;
- Process department;
- Complex engineering department;
- Installation and commissioning department.
By the present moment the company has implemented a number of projects in the Republic of Belarus.
CJSC “DiArKlass” has developed more than 30 projects on treatment facilities, more than 20 projects have passed state examinations, the rest are being examined at the moment.
In order to fulfill these tasks CJSC “DiArKlass” employs more than 40 specialists. Ten of them specialize in water supply and water disposal. Four employees have an advanced level of the English language, including special business and technical terms.
The specialists of our company have directly participated in engineering and construction of biogas complexes, treatment facilities for housing and utilities sector of the Republic of Belarus.
Our company is widely experienced in cooperation with overseas companies according to the laws accepted in the European Union.
CJSC “DiArKlass” has a subsidiary company in the Russian Federation (Moscow) for process engineering of waste water treatment at petrochemical enterprises.